Archibald Tire Pros Quick Bay Advantage
Tire Pros Quick Bay
The Quick Bay Advantage
Not only are we fast, we are professional. Your vehicle is in the safest hands in the industry. Our techs are required to:
- Verify size/speed/load rating of your new tires to make sure they match your door placard.
- We inspect and test all TPMS sensors and verify that sealed caps are in place before and after the installation. We will alert you beforehand if a problem is present.
- Safely lift your car at the proper lift points to eliminate body damage.
- Inspect your lug nuts and lug studs for excessive wear for your safety.
- Clean any mating surfaces of rust and corrosion to ensure proper clamping force.
- Replace valve stems or rebuild TPMS sensors to ensure no air leaks.
- Use state of the art wheel service equipment to mount and balance your tires. We make sure your tires are balanced correctly using the best adapters available.
- Inform you of any unusual tire wear from your old tires.
- Properly torque all your lug nuts to factory specification to ensure proper clamping force.
- Relearn TPMS sensor positions if required.
All of this in 59 minutes or less from the time we pull your vehicle into the bay. But we don’t stop there. You also receive:
- Nationwide Free Roadside Assistance inc. reimbursable towing up to $100.00 also includes, lockout service, flat tire changing assistance, fuel, oil or other fluid delivery and jump starts.
- Nationwide Service Protection Plan
- 30 Day Ride Guarantee….If you are not happy with the performance of your tires, then you can exchange the tires for another brand, you pay only the difference in price.
- Nationwide Tire Protection Plan……This can cover your tires from Road Hazards and accidents that normally cost you the full price of a tire. (There is an additional investment for this coverage). This can give you peace of mind for your family away from home.
- Free Tire Rotations and air pressure checks. This way you can protect your investment and keep you and your family safe without additional cost.